Oats rava dosa | oats dosa | healthy dosa. Recipie:
rolled oats - 1 cup
semolina/sooji flour - 1/2 cup
yoghurt/curd - 1 cup
green chillies - 2/3 (depending on your spice levels)
salt - 1 tbsp ( you can adjust this as per ur taste)
cumin seeds/jeera - 1 tbsp
ginger - 1/4 inch finely chopped
water - 1 cup or more ( decide upon the consistency)
carrot - 1/2 cup shredded (you can use any of your fav veggie or just add chopped onions instead)
corinader leaves - finely chopped 1 tbsp
curry leaves - 1 twig
1) Dry roast 1 cup of rolled oats on a low-medium flame till the aroma changes or slightly browned
2) once it is cooled, blend it to a fine powder .
3) Take a bowl and add the powdered oats, curd, semolina powder, chopped chilles, chopped ginger, salt, water, shredded carrot ,corriander leaves, curry leaves and mix it properly
4) adjust the salt and water if needed
5) Heat a dosa pan and put a ladel of batter on to the center and slowly spread it.
6) let it cook well on one side and then slowly and gently flip it to the other side.
*** if you want crispy dosas..add few tbsp of rice flour to the batter.
**** Make sure that your tawa is not very hot....otherwise dosas will not come out well
Tags: Oats rava dosa | oats dosa | healthy dosa, oats chilla, oatsbreakfast, otasrecipies, healthybreakfast, healthyindianbreakfast, healthyrecipies, indianrecipies, quickdosa, quickbreakfast, quickoatsrecipie, rawadosa, ravadosa, oatsdosa, instantdosa, oatsrawadosa, oatsrava, oatsindian, howtomakeoats, howtocookindian, howtocook, indianhealthy, indianhealthybreakfast, oats recipe for weight loss, oats recipes for breakfast, oats recipes for breakfast indian, oats chilla recipe, oats chilla recipe for weight loss, oats dosa recipe, oats dosa instant